Town of Ranlo Fall Festival Vendor Application Information
Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Ranlo Fall Festival to be held on Friday, September 16 and Saturday, September 17 on the Town of Ranlo Ballfield. Please read and note the following important information.
- All applications are due to the Town of Ranlo by September 1, 2022.
- A completed application consists of the attached application signed by the applicant, appropriate fee paid to the Town of Ranlo, appropriate fees and permitting paid and submitted to Gaston County Health Department, and a COVID-19 waiver.
- Food vendors may not sell lemonade, orangeade, snow-cones, candy apples, cotton candy, or popcorn.
- Completing the attached application is not a guarantee of automatic acceptance. The Town of Ranlo reserves the right to decline any application. All approved vendors will be notified by September 2, 2022.
- For applications not accepted, your payment will be refunded via postal mail.
- Vendors must comply with the Gaston County Health Department Regulations and submit any associated fees. All fees and documentation must be submitted to Gaston County Health Department by September 1, 2022. For questions regarding permitting, please call 704-853-5200. Attached is the required application to be submitted to Gaston County Health Department.
- For vendors wishing to set-up on Friday, set-up begins at noon on Friday, September 16 and closes at 5:30 pm on Friday, September 16.
- For vendors wishing to set-up on Saturday, set-up begins at noon on Saturday, September 17 and closes at 3:30 pm on Saturday, September 17.
- The Fall Festival is subject to all COVID-19 restrictions that may exist at the time of the date of the festival.
- The Town of Ranlo is responsible for making final decisions in regard to the Fall Festival and by submitting an application, you agree to abide by its decisions.
Full application can be found below: